Here are some great job opportunities for Māori – if you, or you know of somebody, with the right skills, knowledge and experience get in touch.
Call for ICP Director nominations
Iwi Collective Partnership General Partner Ltd is seeking nominations from eligible shareholders for a single directorship on the Board.
The following key attributes are required:
- Experience on a commercial or iwi board and formal director training
- Fishing industry experience
- Committed to attending quarterly ICP Board meetings held annually with commercial partners, industry and iwi, and any additional commitments to Audit, Risk and Finance committee and directorships on joint venture boards
- Honesty, integrity, and willingness to work hard for the benefit of all ICP iwi members
- An awareness of the requirements of directors as set out in the ICP Constitution
- Experience in research and development, branding and the commercialisation of ideas would be advantageous
Important note: Only the 16 eligible ICP Iwi Shareholders may participate in the nomination and election process. Each shareholder may submit a single nomination. Refer to the nomination form for more information.
Nominations forms must be received to the ICP Chair firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12pm, Friday, 11 November 2022. Late nominations will not be considered.
ANZ looking for talented Māori graduates to join the team
ANZ is committed to supporting Māori through its staff, engagement with Māori communities, and relationships with its Māori customers.
If you’re a recent graduate of a business, economics, finance or equivalent degree (preferably with honours), with a keen interest in pursuing a career in international trade, international relations or finance – ANZ would love to hear more about you.
ANZ is not just looking for skill and experience. The organisation would like to see people holistically – their mindset, perspective, thought process, beliefs and values are just as important. You’ll need to have a positive attitude with a growth mindset who can have a bit of fun and knows how to achieve a work-life balance.
ANZ is committed to giving the right candidate every opportunity to learn and grow by creating a thriving and inclusive workplace. If you’re keen to find out more about the range of opportunities within the ANZ Trade & Supply Chain team, please contact the Head of Trade & Supply Chain (NZ and Pacific) Gareth.Coleman@anz.com.