Te Kotahitanga o Te Arawa Fisheries Trust is recruiting for a secretary who can provide high-quality, professional, secretarial and administrative support to Trustees.
The position’s key responsibility is to support governance and the strategic direction of the Trust by providing high-level executive support and secretarial services.
- Providing high-level secretarial support and co-ordination to the Trust
- Providing operational guidance and support to the Trust
- Ensuring the integrity of the Trust at all times
The ideal applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Level 5+ qualification in Business Administration or similar
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar secretarial or personal/executive assistant role
- Substantial and proven experience in supporting a diverse team
- Experience reporting (including written reports) and monitoring to meet tight deadlines
- Experience building and maintaining credible and professional relationships
- Planning, implementation, and high-level organisation/co-ordination skills
- Experience working in kaupapa Māori / kaupapa iwi organisations
- Clear and effective written and oral communication with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proficiency with office structures and systems and the use of technology in an evolving office environment
As a small business, we require staff to be team players, multi-functional, and to pitch in and help as and when required.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to Chairman Roku Mihinui at mihibig.gmail.com
About Te Kotahitanga o Te Arawa Fisheries Trust
Te Kotahitanga o Te Arawa is the trust that governs the Te Arawa Fisheries Group and delivers benefits to Te Arawa descendants through iwi partnerships and the provision of kaimoana to tangihanga.
The board comprises elected members representing each of our 10 iwi of Ngāti Makino, Ngāti Pikiao, Ngāti Rangiteaorere, Ngāti Rangitihi, Ngāti Rangiwewehi, Ngāti Tahu/Whaoa, Ngāti Tarawhai, Te Ure o Uenukukopako/Ngāti Whakaue, Tūhourangi and Waitaha.