Te Arawa Fisheries is looking for a bright young business mind to join the team as our new Business Analyst intern.
In this role you will be mentored in a safe and warm environment while being given opportunities to grow your skills and knowledge.
Te Arawa Fisheries has a proud track record of creating pathways for our Te Arawa rangatahi.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has a degree in Business (Finance/Accounting Major)
- Has moderate Excel and writing skills
- Is an innovative thinker
- Thrives in a team environment
- Is a quick learner
Some key tasks include:
- Managing, reviewing and upkeeping budgets on Excel and Xero.
- Understanding and communicating the various risks among the company
- Completing forecasts or scenario analysis for different business ventures inside the company.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, or somebody you know, send your CV and cover letter to Chris@tearawafisheries.maori.nz.