Te Arawa Fisheries has created a survey to gather feedback on the government’s current Research, Science and Innovation (RSI) system and what improvements are needed to make it adaptable for a rapidly changing future.
Your feedback will directly inform Te Arawa Fisheries’ submission to MBIE on its Te Ara Paerangi Future Pathways Consultation.
Through the release of its Green Paper, MBIE is seeking active, wide-ranging and open feedback addressing the issues in the current system and the ideas and opportunities to improve it.
Te Arawa Fisheries wants to ensure our formal submission on this reflects the thoughts and needs of our stakeholders.
The survey is broken into two sections:
- Section 1 includes high-level questions for those who are already engaged with the RSI system and those who are not but still wish to share their views.
- Section 2 asks the 16 questions raised within the Te Ara Paerangi – Future Pathways Green Paper addressing the six main areas of interest:
- Research Priorities (Questions 9-11)
- Te Tirit, Mātauranga Māori, and Supporting Māori Aspirations (Questions 12-14)
- Funding (Questions 15-16)
- Institutions (Questions 17-20)
- Workforce (Questions 21-23)
- Research Infrastructure (Question 24)
If your only interest is sharing your opinions and views on this subject rather than addressing the specific questions in section 2, you can skip those questions.
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable thoughts.