Are you interested in being part of a fast-moving, innovative work environment and team on a short-term contract?
Te Arawa Fisheries is looking for an administration superstar to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis and to provide ongoing support to higher management.
Core objectives include:
- Organising travel, accommodation and registrations;
- Answering, screening and making telephone calls;
- Receiving, sorting, referring and dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence, including letters, memos, emails and couriers. Dealing with requests for appointments and arranging internal and external meetings and conference calls;
- Providing support for meetings including arranging meetings, producing minutes, following up actions and arranging catering. Providing accounts and payroll support;
- Typing, drafting, formatting and photocopying letters, reports, presentations and other documents;
- Receiving, recording and processing leave requests and other employment-related matters;
- Maintaining filing system and dealing with information requests
- Greeting and providing hospitality/catering for visitors;
- Ordering goods and services to supply and maintain the Group and its facilities;
- Assisting with Trust and social programmes when required.
- Management of database and registered beneficiaries; and
- Other general administration.
The role is temporary from 1 March, 2022 to 30 September, 2022.
If you think this is you, please call Chris Karamea Insley (CE) on 021 972 782.