We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing and Sales Assistant to become part of the Te Arawa Fisheries team.
Te Arawa Fisheries is a dynamic and innovative workplace that is looking to grow its core team of dedicated individuals.
We’re a future-focused organisation within the fisheries sector, continually developing new business opportunities that will benefit our people.
Marketing and Sales Assistant
• Collaborating with the marketing manager internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
• Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
• Working with various types of software for digital marketing
• Working closely with sales and marketing department
• Creating marketing materials such as Board Papers, case studies, and presentations
• Giving presentations
• Maintaining a marketing database
• Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team
• Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents
• Understanding company product and brand
• General office duties
• Creating and interpreting a variety of reports
• Organising market research
• Analysing questionnaires and other forms of feedback
• Updating social media accounts
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
• Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Competency in Microsoft applications
• Good organisation skills
• Related job and internship experience
• Digital marketing experience
For a copy of the full job description, click here.
To apply, call Chris Karamea Insley on +64 21 972 782 – applications close 23 July, 2021